Driving with a RoADARC tutor
Whenever you go for a drive in a car with one of the RoADARC tutors, they will be watching what you are doing and give you helpful hints as to improve your driving.
You may be doing the drive because:
- You are having a lesson with your allocated tutor
- You are already taking lessons with a RoADARC tutor and you would like to go for a drive with someone else. This is a very good idea, especially if you are nearly at the stage to take the test.
What you need to do before the drive:
- Ensure that your car is roadworthy. Check it has good tyres at the correct pressure, check fluid levels, check all lights are working correctly.
- Ensure that you are ready for a drive. You must not be drunk, drugged or ill in any way that may affect your driving.
- Collect together the appropriate paperwork to demonstrate to the
RoADARC tutor that you and your car are legal.
This includes your driving licence, insurance certificate, an MOT certificate (if the car is more than 3 years old)
Driver's details form:
Download the Driver's Details Form, print it, fill it in and bring it with you to give to the RoADARC tutor.
A new form will be required for each RoADARC tutor that you drive with.
You will need to sign and date the form in two places, once for us to comply with General Data Protection Regulations and once to agree to a group of statements that help keep you and the Tutor safe.